[TriLUG] RTI as a meeting place?

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Thu Jul 12 13:59:47 EDT 2012

The Steering Committee will be addressing the upcoming Red Hat move
over the next few months.  The SC will consider moving the meetings to
somewhere more central in the triangle, and we will consult with the
membership on this matter.

The first step that everyone can take: find out if your place of work
has a suitable meeting space available.  Email the committee with any
options that you find.

RTI was before my time, if someone can help us find a good contact
within RTI, it would be much appreciated.

The SC will be putting together a list of requirements, like seating
capacity, facilities, etc.

Thanks,
Bill