[TriLUG] Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBSNC) tonight ! (G+ Hangout Live)

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Thu Jul 12 15:51:03 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Kevin Hunter <hunteke at earlham.edu> wrote:
> Ironic, perhaps, that I woke up this morning feeling very under the weather,
> so I probably should not, umm, "grace" everyone with my presence.  In lieu
> of my grace, would someone be obliged to set up the call-in number tonight?
>
> If there's anyone else in my position, I'm sure we'd all much appreciate it

Kevin,
We have already had some other requests for the dial-in.
Unfortunately the VOIP dial in stopped working a while ago, and when
the SC received no complaints, fixing it fell to a low priority.

I'm willing to try broadcasting the meeting via Google Hangout Live.
Not sure if we have the bandwidth using the Red Hat Guest network, but
we can give it a go.

The non-interactive live stream should appear on my YouTube channel:
  http://www.youtube.com/user/billfarrow00

The Interactive Hangout should appear on my Google+ profile page:
  https://plus.google.com/u/0/113232536488558671467/

Fingers crossed, this might fail magnificently...

Bill