[TriLUG] RTI as a meeting place?

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Fri Jul 13 14:07:02 EDT 2012

Personally, I am thinking it would be cool to have meetings hosted at
two separate classrooms at NCSU and at UNC, with a video link between
them. We could alternate the actual physical location where the speaker
is. But you know you can attend either location and share in the meeting
goodness and hang out with the Linux crowd. Others might want to
eavesdrop on the video from their own location.

Surely, the universities have worked through the A/V logistics. I'm not
sure how the membership would like or dislike that arrangement, though.
And there's other variables, like whether we get pizza/food at both
locations or just one.

--
# ɹǝʇɹoԀ uɐl∀