[TriLUG] RTI as a meeting place?

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Jul 16 14:48:57 EDT 2012

There are 2 requirements, at least when I was there:

1. He simply has to say he wants to be the room sponsor, with the
proposal showing some educational reasons.
2. He will need to be at all meetings using the space to verify the RTI
room policies are being followed. Essentially, he will be the "chaperone".

-Roy

Roy Vestal
http://rpp.linuxmaniac.net

   .-.