[TriLUG] OT: Lync 2010 and mobility services

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Jul 16 14:50:30 EDT 2012

We used Lync for videoconference last month and recorded the results:
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com/news/2012-06-25

I am spinning up a server on Thursday, and you are welcome to come
along.  As for OWA and mobile clients, I do not understand what you are
trying to do and have only used it for video.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
2 Davis Drive, PO Box 13169