[TriLUG] Off Topic: Don't be a hater. I got your data!

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:45:11 EDT 2012

I've withdrawn the auction until I feel a little more settled about
battle gear.  I'm not sure how to recoup the $80 I spent on memory
sticks though.  It's so easy to get them brand newer than my brand new
ones and double the memory for an extra $2 is hard to beat.  I think
I'll just have to eat this one and give them away as gifts.  Slightly
lame gifts :)

sean