[TriLUG] recommendations for hosted telephone service

William zhouwi at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 12:45:08 EDT 2012

Jonathan,

Please check out M5 Network, or Bandwidth, we used M5 as hosted VOIP to replace old on-premise norstar system, worked great, the sound quality is better than old phone, reliability is depending on your internet connection, their site is reliable as far as we can tell.

All configuration is online, easy to do.

William