[TriLUG] Raspberry PIs.

Thomas Gardner tmg at pobox.com
Mon Jul 23 13:10:51 EDT 2012

All,

We had a little noise about the Raspberry PI on this list earlier,
but it was all pretty early.  Now that folks have had them for a
while, I'm wondering what people think of them now.  Looks like
they're starting to really become available for real.  I've got
a couple projects in mind I'm thinking these might be good for.

If you have one (or more, of course), what do you think now?  Do
you love them or hate them?  What are you using them for?  Do you
have any projects in mind for them?

It would be nice to know which model you're talking about when
you reply.

Thanks,
tg.