[TriLUG] OT: Yet another job opportunity

Paul G. Szabady paul at thyservice.com
Mon Jul 23 14:07:11 EDT 2012

Folks,

I just received the following from an acquaintance of mine.  You you
know of anyone, they can contact me off list and I'll put them in touch
with this person.  This is an immediate need, on-site in Raleigh/Cary
area for 6 months with a possibility of extensions.

***********************
We need a local Sr. Programmer/Analyst to support legacy mainframe
application and I thought you might know.  The resource needs to have
6-8 years of experience in application design, development and
maintenance support in an IBM mainframe legacy environment with
extensive experience in COBOL, CICS, DB2, JCL, MQ Series (EDI desirable)
and MVS tools (ISPF, CLIST/REXX etc).    Do you happen to know anyone
with this skillset that you could introduce to us?

--
Paul
@ Thy Service