[TriLUG] recommendations for hosted telephone service

David Black dave at jamsoft.com
Tue Jul 24 12:14:20 EDT 2012

Second for callwithus.  They're certainly not the only decent termination provider around, but I've used them for several years and they've been reliable as well as among the least per minute (not a particularly easy combination to find) for US and Canadian numbers.

AXvoice has been good too - great voice quality/low latency from NC IP addresses, maybe a little more money than callwithus.   I keep a trunk to them up as a backup.

Dave