[TriLUG] Raspberry PIs.

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:07:29 EDT 2012

I don't own one, however, a nice idea for a project might be to set up a
gardening project. If it worked well, it would yield some tasty food.

It seems like it would be possible to easily monitor and control shade,
irrigation, temp, and take photos and automate some things.

It is a stretch, but with a camera there may be some programs out there to
recognise and identify predators and insects, something like Google Goggles
maybe.

Jeremy