[TriLUG] Introducing Raleigh's first open-source radio station!

Mark Turner jmarkturner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:54:08 EDT 2012

LRR doesn't yet have a frequency. We've got a few that we're scoping out
but nothing firm yet. The plan is to launch streaming-only on August
16th and be ready to apply for the LPFM license as soon as it becomes
available.

In the meantime, the Kickstarter has already attracted close to %40 of
our goal to fund out studio equipment and we still have over a month to
go. Looks like this is actually going to happen!

The next volunteer meeting is July 31st, if anyone's interested. See the
website for details: http://www.littleraleighradio.org

Cheers,
Mark