[TriLUG] recommendations for hosted telephone service

Steve kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Tue Jul 24 15:01:31 EDT 2012

I use Vitelity.com with an asterisk server on my home network.  To
connect my analog phones, I use an old box from my previous VOIP
(Sunrocket then 8x8) vendor that I hacked to connect to my asterisk
server instead.  They have a small monthly change per DID number and a
per minute charge.  The also offer low international dialing rates.

Steve

--
Steve Kuekes

Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)