[TriLUG] Raspberry PIs.

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Tue Jul 24 21:18:41 EDT 2012

Robert, I thoroughly enjoyed this awesome video! Thanks for sharing. :D

Back in 2007 I built a fairly elaborate system for growing tomatoes on
my back porch. I used a Rainbird drip irrigation kit with timers and I
used a wireless thermostat to monitor the temp from my home office.
This was back before I knew much about open source and Linux. I may
have to revisit the idea. Now it would be easy to create live data
feeds for a gardening project, which could be shared and collaborated
on with others.

Jeremy