[TriLUG] Seeking App Creator

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Thu Jul 26 11:30:44 EDT 2012

On 7/26/2012 9:37 AM, Michael Rulison wrote:
> I have an idea for a simple app (i.e. text, prompts, perhaps a small underlying data table to keep
> entries, minimal graphics. -- I don't really know how these things should be specified).
>
> I am seeking suggestions for sources of persons or firms who could create such an app and get it
> marketed. Perhaps TriLUGers have suggestions?

If it is simple enough, you might be able to use AppInventor. It was originally developed by Google
and is now maintained by MIT:

http://www.appinventor.mit.edu/

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services