[TriLUG] Remote Power Control

Chris Knowles cknowles2112 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 13:28:58 EDT 2012

Looks like another user for the X10 line of products.  X10 would allow you
to power on/off things around the house, and I;m familiar from ~10 years
ago with phone answerers that would do X10 commands, so you can power
on/off things over the phone.

Doing some google searching now, looks like there's even smart phone apps
for X10 control.

Ze Googlez are you friend here.  'home automation' and 'x10 howto' are
probably good first searches.

CJK