[TriLUG] Best Open Source Routers

Ron Young ronyoung at nc.rr.com
Sat Jul 28 00:07:30 EDT 2012

Been doing a bunch of reading lately on upgrading my router and using
Tomato or DD-WRT.

I would be interested in the latest thoughts about the best hardware to
start with.  I was just looking at the ASUS RT-AC66U but it is a bit pricey
and I am not up to speed on the 802.11 AC spec.

Thoughts?

Regards,

Ron Young
919-621-9015
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ronhyoung

Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.
Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.