[TriLUG] Best Open Source Routers

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Sat Jul 28 13:38:51 EDT 2012

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:

> Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack at wm7d.net> writes:
>> Buffalo WZR-HP-AG300H which has 32/128M flash/RAM
>
> I have two of these, set up in WDS mode using OpenWRT using a daily
> snapshot from several months ago (my one gripe about OpenWRT is that
> they're even worse about actual releases than Debian ;),

this is a big gripe for me too. If you want to download a
package, you'll find that it won't go, because the kernel
version it was built for, differs in the 6th decimal place
from the installed version that you downloaded a week ago.
You are supposed to download everything at one and install
from that if you want upgrades, but I haven't got it to work
yet.

Joe