[TriLUG] Email: Character Encoding

Alan Sterger asterger at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 18:37:36 EDT 2012

Thanks Jack.

Windows has a similar tool, Character Map. The Latin Small Letter O with
Acute is Alt+0243.  Prefer knowing keystroke shortcut over hex.  Thought
maybe the keystroke might change depending on font but just checked 2
different font families and both the keystroke and hex values remained
the same.  Maybe its "A Small World After All".

That would be the mailman batched emails.

Cheers,

Alan Sterger