[TriLUG] Presentation: Linux and Your Radio, and Hamux Linux

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Aug 6 09:03:58 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I will be giving a presentation this evening at 7:00pm for the South
Wake Amateur Radio Club (SWARC) on Linux and Ham Radio as well as my own
project, Hamux Linux. The presentation will be similar to the
demonstration I had at RARSfest this year for Linux In The HamShack.

Here is a link to the SWARC website. The presentation is open to anyone,
not just club members. All are welcome. :)
http://www.southwakearc.com/

73, dit-dit,
-Roy

Roy Vestal