[TriLUG] BlueTooth dongle purchase

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Fri Aug 10 15:47:26 EDT 2012

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012, R Radford wrote:

> From the list below, it appears that the device is called
> the Parani-UD100 and the -xxx is required to know what
> else is shipped with it.

Hi Rodney,

 	Thanks for straightening this out. I downloaded a
spec sheet from somewhere and it just said "Quick Start
Guide" for both.

 	So the difference is the driver Toshiba or
BlueSoleil.

 	Does anyone know which we need? (I assume it's
BlueSoleil). From what I remember from CarolinaCon, the
presented has his own mix of drivers and utilities.

> UD100-G01
>    Quick Start Guide(Toshiba)
>
> UD100-G03
>    Quick Start Guide(BlueSoleil)