[TriLUG] BlueTooth dongle purchase

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 16:08:46 EDT 2012

Hi,

  Does anyone have some development expertise with BT? Basically, there may
be a market opportunity for a BT fob which talks BT to the phone and NFC to
the external world. Two potential markets: automotive and POS. But need
someone with the hardware knowledge to marry BT to NFC. I can write code to
connect BT to iPhone and Android. (And that mythical open Linux phone which
haunts my dreams. :-) )
  Comparables: Paydiant, Device Fidelity, AC Delco.

Thanks,
Tim