[TriLUG] BlueTooth dongle purchase

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sun Aug 12 20:07:10 EDT 2012

that said, if you encrypt your traffic from the laptop to wherever you're
connecting to (such as a VPN endpoint), it doesn't matter as much how
secure your bluetooth connection is WRT someone reading your traffic.
OTOH, if your interface isn't secure, they could still get into your
laptop....

William Sutton