[TriLUG] OT: thermodynamics of A/C question

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:44:39 EDT 2012

Ever think of getting an audit done? that is making sure there is enough
air moving through at the right temp. That the ducts are sealed, and not
leaking, that cold enough air is exiting the hvac unit and you dont have
any glaring holes in you house insulation? That the hvac is sized right?
(hgtv viewer)

73,

Neil Little, WA4AZL