[TriLUG] OT: thermodynamics of A/C question

John Mitchell john280z at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:47:55 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack at wm7d.net> wrote:

> Got any other suggestions?

   In southern Louisiana the west side of my new subdivision house had the
full force of the afternoon sun - side street there.
I planted some Silver Maples between the sidewalk and the curb and waited.
Took 15 years but after 2:30 PM or so that wall was in the shade. Big
difference.
   I just asked nursery person for a tree that grew fairly fast and that
didn't get over 30' - 35' feet or so (and was somewhat native to the area).

john mitchell