[TriLUG] VOIP soft phone help.

Thomas Gardner tmg at pobox.com
Sat Aug 18 14:21:50 EDT 2012

Thanks, Joe.  One that's one less thing for me to worry about.
You think I'll have to worry about echo (from multiple microphones
picking up the same person talking at slightly different times due
to their slightly different distance to the source), or do you think
a similar happenstance will probably take care of that, too?

Is there a recommendation on a particular SW that someone thinks
might be able to sort that out?

Does anyone even have a favorite softphone that they like for some
particular reason?

Thanks,
tg.