[TriLUG] Raspberry Pi USB hub

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Wed Sep 5 14:09:20 EDT 2012

On Wed, 5 Sep 2012, brett bolen wrote:

> (I did not ask for the fabled 'trilug discount').

You have to ask for it or else they'll think the discount
isn't attracting anyone and they'll stop it. :-)

As well if you go in there, let them know you're from
TriLUG, and be courteous, rather than abusing them for
selling Windows (which makes all their money), as some of us
have done, then they'll be glad that we're around and that
they gave us the discount, and they will think of us as a
resource in the area.

Joe