[TriLUG] Bandwidth Options and Opinions

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 09:56:08 EDT 2012

*knock on wood* I've got the 50Mbit service from TWC and it's really
good.  I honestly think the quality of the plant that your service
rides over is the biggest difference from one location to the next.
My neighborhood is about 6.5 years old and baring stupid crap like
idiots cutting the cable during construction, fence installation, etc
- service has been pretty stable.