[TriLUG] TriLUG Children

Alia Dickinson alia.dickinson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:45:34 EDT 2012

I'm relatively new to TriLUG, so seeing that the group has
considered accommodations for people with children gives me an excellent
impression. Accommodation for work-life balance is something I have seen
less of in my professional life than I would like. Kudos.

And we get to turn the kids into geeks, right?

Alia Dickinson