[TriLUG] TriLUG GeekSpark Bluetooth Workshop - Saturday 15th September

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Fri Sep 14 10:44:30 EDT 2012

On Fri, 14 Sep 2012, Robert Dale wrote:

> http://www.godowntownraleigh.com/get-around/parking

well that's all nicely organised, thanks. I counted about 7
decks within 3 blocks. I expect if you just drive around the
venue, you'll see signs pointing to a deck soon enough.

Somewhere it said that parking was free, except for special
events (or something like that). I don't remember whether
that was on-street or deck. So be prepared to pay tomorrow,
if this is a "special event".

Joe