[TriLUG] JOBS: Cloud/SaaS/DevOps & More

Shane O. shaneodonnell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:53:18 EDT 2012

All -

OK.  So I know most of you sit around on occasion and let your mind wander
to thoughts of the fantastic...  Wouldn't it be cool to walk on the moon?
 If "Turing Complete" was really possible -- would fast-food drive-thru
experiences improve dramatically?  Do you think Orson Scott Card would have
a beer with me if I offered?  Would it be possible to someday work with
Shane O.?

Well let me tell you -- the fantastic (at least one of the examples above)
will become REALITY for some lucky engineers who've got the chops to cut it
at the next level.

I'm dashing this off before I have the complete specs on the roles that
we'll be hiring for, but know that experience in any of the areas listed in
the subject line will be important.  We'll likely be hiring double-digits
worth of folks over the coming months across multiple areas, including
Architects, Software Engineers, DevOps-types, QA, UI/UX, and maybe more.
 Who's the "we" and what's the project?  It's still a little
stealth-mode-ish, but we're opening a new development office in Morrisville
(you can see it from 40 and 540) and are looking for that "ground floor"
crew.  Yes, we set the bar high, but that's because working with smart
people is a best case scenario for everyone.

If you want details on these roles -- and you know you do -- drop me a
line.  If you don't LOVE your current, you should be dropping me a line.
 If you think you're over-qualified, you should drop me a line.  If you
know a good place for male hair pieces, you should drop me a line.

Go ahead - drop me a line.

Shane O.