[TriLUG] OSS barriers to user contribution

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Wed Sep 19 10:58:58 EDT 2012

Hmm, maybe I should point the Cyanogen folk at these gems:

Issue 3389 - android - Full IPv6 Android support
  Comment 107 by t... at fud.no, Jun 4, 2012

FYI, since this bug report have become a hodgepodge of various IPv6
related issues (to which no Android developers seem to take an
interested), I went ahead and submitted separate and specific bug
reports for the IPv6 related problems I personally experience:

Enhancement: Support for DHCPv6 (RFC 3315)
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=32621

Enhancement: Support for Recursive DNS Server Option in ICMPv6 Router
Advertisements (RFC 6106)
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=32629

Enhancement: Support connecting to IPv6-only wireless networks
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=32630

Defect: APN Protocol ignored when roaming
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=32631

Enhancement: Automatic fallback from IPv4/IPv6 APN Protocol to parallel
IPv4 + IPv6
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=32632

Defect: Frequently ignores ICMPv6 RAs and other multicast traffic
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=32662

Tore