[TriLUG] OT: PT One tech issue from tonight's debate

tj bimasakti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:56:42 EDT 2012

I landed as a foreign student in U.S and had been in a long path to
get  Permanent Resident(Green Card). it took  almost 6 years to get my
green card after started my first official job.
I saw many foreign student took  "technical" major in U.S. Some of my
friend went back home  and some not.

as my view now:
US still needs scientist and technical degree to compete with other
world especially  coming from the east world.