[TriLUG] OT: PT One tech issue from tonight's debate

tj bimasakti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:59:57 EDT 2012

speaking on student debts:
if you come for outside US, you will know that US education is a lot better ...
I came from east world, where education cost was skyrocketed, and
more expensive than studying in U.S :).
there is differences in culture where in east world mostly parents
support the education cost (without student loan :P).