[TriLUG] OT: PT One tech issue from tonight's debate

tj bimasakti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 14:06:48 EDT 2012

by leaning on the reason: parents are busy and do not have time for
their kids to pursue scholarships and study, is out of content.

the reason is invalid for me.
as came from the east world, parents have commitments for their kids
education(getting scholarships),  I know this is totally different in
American... culture.

The one issue that I'm still struggling: why everything always counts
from $$$ big salary blablabla.
I had been some discussion with some people: the reason went to
business major was "big" salary. I should ok with that, but not
everything counted with $$$$$$.

I still believe hard-work, dedication, earn money, learn new things
where not many people(especially in U.S) does not want to do.

it is going out of topic... I should stop.