[TriLUG] Codeweavers Crossover Linux & Mac free on 10/31/12.

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:22:01 EDT 2012

But even Microsoft has some public standards for some of that stuff
nowadays.  LibreOffice should handle any of the truly public standards.
 Why allow everything to be moved forwards into MS proprietary land?  Many
corporations have decided it makes no sense and have mandated public
standards for their stuff.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every