[TriLUG] Need Dell Inspiron 1545 AC charger, PA-21 or PA-3E

Zac Durham zacdurham at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:48:26 EDT 2012

Lookie there, posted today.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/sys/3347374385.html

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-bounces at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces at trilug.org] On Behalf
Of Matias D'Ambrosio
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 9:32 PM
To: Triangle Linux Users Group General Discussion
Subject: [TriLUG] Need Dell Inspiron 1545 AC charger, PA-21 or PA-3E

My wife's charger for her Dell laptop just died (I tried using another
cable, so that's not it, the light just won't go on). It's a Dell inspiron
1545 and it can use an AC adapter PA-21 or PA-3E.

She uses it for university so she needs it ASAP, any chance someone has one
I can borrow/buy? I see there is a Dell store in Southpoint, but I'm told
it's just for display.

Thanks in advance,
 Matt