[TriLUG] Issue Tracking

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Thu Nov 8 12:51:09 EST 2012

We've used Jira for years and are happy with it...at least, as happy as I hope for :>

It isn't free or OSS. I think they still make it free to use on OSS projects, though.

On 11/8/2012 11:35 AM, Brian McCullough wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Running a straw poll this morning ( almost gone, isn't it? ) on what
> people favour for Issue ( bug, etc ) Tracking these days for
> installation in a Unix / Linux server.
>
> I am needing such a tool, which needs to be able to be used remotely (
> web? ).  I have known of, and used, several different tools, but times
> change.  Since it is a new installation, I have no need to handle
> history from another product.
>

> Thanks,
> Brian

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services