[TriLUG] Looking for a headhunter

Heath Roberts htroberts at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:09:12 EST 2012

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:31 PM, P L Charles Fischer <
cfischer at modernferrotype.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a recommendation for a professional recruiter (AKA
> headhunter) who works with data analysts in the Triangle (NC) area?
>
> Thanks,
> Charles Fischer

"data analysts" is fairly broad--you might get a better 'fit' if you can be
more specific about what you're looking for, but I recommend Laura Horne (
laurahorne at technisource.com) or Amy Blakeslee, who I think is now at
Alphanumeric Systems in Raleigh.

I've worked with both of them as a contract employee and as a customer
hiring employees and was pleased with both sides of the relationship.

--
Heath Roberts
htroberts at gmail.com