[TriLUG] Streaming the Meeting - right now !

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Fri Nov 9 09:49:44 EST 2012

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Chuck Peters <cp at axs.org> wrote:
>> The Live Streaming link is now on the TriLUG Webpage or you can go to
>> the YouTube page:
>>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aPc6lGq3Wg
>>   http://trilug.org/2012-11-08/git
>
> The audio isn't working, sounds like white noise.

Hi Chuck,
I'm not sure why you had audio issues.  Some of the guys on the IRC
#trilug channel reported that the sound was OK during the meeting but
I wasn't able to check it myself at the time.

The archived youtube video is now available as well as the slides from
Jimmy, and I have posted the links to the TriLUG webpage for general
consumption.

Bill