[TriLUG] Kevin + me = party

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Mon Nov 12 14:47:59 EST 2012

At the moment, it looks like the TriLUG holiday social will consist of
me, my daughter Audrey, and Kevin Otte. To me, that sounds like a pretty
good time. But some might consider that a small party.

Another explanation might be that no one else has signed up on the wiki.

If you're thinking about showing off some bit of open source goodness,
or if you're bringing food, make an entry on the wiki.

NOTE - To edit the wiki, you have to log in... twice. Start by going to
(1) If you get a pop-up login window, enter username=TRI and
password=LUG. This is our super high-tech way to lock out the spambots.
(2) Click the "Log in / create account" link on the left. This will
create a TriLUG wiki user... it has nothing to do with your shell/email
account. It's a Mediawiki instance.

# ɹǝʇɹoԀ uɐl∀