[TriLUG] Kevin + me = party

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Mon Nov 12 14:47:59 EST 2012

At the moment, it looks like the TriLUG holiday social will consist of
me, my daughter Audrey, and Kevin Otte. To me, that sounds like a pretty
good time. But some might consider that a small party.

Another explanation might be that no one else has signed up on the wiki.
http://trilug.org/wiki/Meeting:2012_December_13

If you're thinking about showing off some bit of open source goodness,
or if you're bringing food, make an entry on the wiki.

NOTE - To edit the wiki, you have to log in... twice. Start by going to
http://trilug.org/wiki/
(1) If you get a pop-up login window, enter username=TRI and
password=LUG. This is our super high-tech way to lock out the spambots.
(2) Click the "Log in / create account" link on the left. This will
create a TriLUG wiki user... it has nothing to do with your shell/email
account. It's a Mediawiki instance.

--
# ɹǝʇɹoԀ uɐl∀