[TriLUG] Have A Job: part time network engineer 20 hours a week Raleigh, NC area

Brian McCullough bdmc at buadh-brath.com
Mon Nov 19 17:00:49 EST 2012

 Looking for a part time network engineer 20 hours a week
 (90 to 95% remotework and 5 - 10% onsite work on Davis Dr Morrisville,NC
  Data Center)
 to do Configure/Install/Troubleshoot of VMWare/Hyper-V/Citrix Xen,
 Routers/Switches,
 Windows and Linux OS environments.

 Basically, some one who has experience, skills and more importantly great common sense
 and top notch troubleshooting skills that they can figure stuff out on the
 fly is an Ideal candidate for this work.

 Contact me off line, and I will pass on the contact information.

 Thanks,
 Brian