[TriLUG] Watch Netflix streaming video on Linux? YES!

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 18:31:51 EST 2012

Nice!!  I've been thinking, for some time now, that my next machine may be an Linux machine running some kind of VM so I can do my necessaries in Win7 (work).  But having been on he Mac side so long, using Linux all the while at work (along with Win 7) and at home for various gizmos (along with BSD) that I'm not sure what to do about my photography (OS X/Aperture).

Ok, I'm rambling.. I'll stop.  But Netflix on Linux?  Nice!!!

Sent from my iPad