[TriLUG] Watch Netflix streaming video on Linux? YES!

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:47:00 EST 2012

I agree. Having no access on my Lin PC & laptop; while my Android phone and
our Wii has always been a punch in the gut. I dont like using WiNE any more
than the next Lin user. But at least I know it's there to use. For now it's
a decent hack.

One hopes that the licensing issues will be worked out soon enough, and we
intel/AMD architecture, non-Win users will have our Netflix and eat it too.