[TriLUG] Linux Class Schedules for Q1, 2013

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Wed Dec 26 19:17:20 EST 2012

Definitely a small class size, Steve. I have a small classroom space and usually
have two students. Should I need to, I could do as many as three. I have done as
few as a single student. I prefer the small class sizes as it enables me to
provide as much individual time to each student as necessary since folks start
the classes with very different skill levels.

I am not trying to cram a large number of people into my classes to maximize my
revenue. So I don't cancel classes when "too few" students sign up. I am all
about a quality training experience for every student.

Thanks for your interest.

On 12/26/2012 05:31 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
> [...]
>> Administration <http://www.millennium-technology.com/?page_id=1059>,
>> has been added to the lineup after its successful test in December
>> 2012.
>>

>>      Theory and Practice of Linux System Administration
>>
>> This course is intended for trainee or junior Linux Systems
>> Administrators who wish to advance their knowledge, and
>> administrators of other Unix versions or Windows who wish to become
>> Linux System Administrators. This class is heavily oriented towards
>> hands-on activities. At least half of the class time is allotted to
>> lab projects. The class is based on Fedora because it is the upstream
>> distribution for Red Hat Linux. Many of the more experienced Linux
>> System Administrators who have taken this course also find it very
>> valuable.
>>
>> See the Theory and Practice of Linux System Administration
>> <http://www.millennium-technology.com/?page_id=1046> page for a
>> complete course description and prerequisites.
>>
>> Class Schedule for Theory and Practice of Linux System Administration.
>>
>> *Dates* 	*Length* 	*Cost* 	*Availability*
>> January 14 – 18, 2013 	5 Days 	$2495 	Seats
>> available February 4 – 8, 2013 	5 Days 	$2495
>> Seats available March 11 – 15, 2013 	5 Days 	$2495
>> 	Seats available
>>

>>      Linux Servers and Advanced System Administration
>>
>> This course is intended for experienced Linux System Administrators
>> who wish to learn advanced troubleshooting techniques and server
>> installation and configuration. By the end of the class each student
>> will have a fully working Linux system with a firewall; a name server
>> with forward and reverse zones; a DHCP server; an email server with
>> integrated anti-spam; two working web sites with one a static HTML
>> site and the other a complete WordPress site with a MySQL back end; A
>> MailMan mailing list server; A VNC server; NFS and Samba shares. The
>> student will also learn to build RPM packages.
>>
>> See the Linux Servers and Advanced System Administration
>> <http://www.millennium-technology.com/?page_id=1059> page for a
>> complete course description and prerequisites.
>>
>> *Dates* 	*Length* 	*Cost
>> * 	*Availability*
>> January 21 – 25, 2013 	5 Days 	$2995 	Seats
>> Available February 18 – 22, 2013 	5 Days 	$2995
>> Seats Available March 25 – 29, 2013 	5 Days 	$2995
>> 	Seats Available
>>

>>      Discounts
>>
>> Discounts are available to members of the Triangle Linux Users Group
>> (TriLUG) of $500 per class. You must have and show your TriLUG
>> membership card to obtain this discount. This discount may be used in
>> conjunction with other discount offers.
>>

>>      Custom Class Scheduling
>>
>> Millennium Technology Consulting LLC can provide customized
>> scheduling for classes. If you do not see a class scheduled within
>> your desired time frame we can work with you to schedule one that
>> meets your needs. We also offer on-site training at your location.

"I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we
don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that."
  - Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, 1931

David P. Both

David P. Both, RHCE

dboth at millennium-technology.com

www.millennium-technology.com
www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both