[TriLUG] recommendations for email archiver

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 15:59:39 EST 2013

I am looking for some type of email archiver we can implement so that management can easily search any mail that has been sent/received to and from our mail server.
We are currently running Postfix.  We would need for any mail sent/received by the mail server to be archived, this includes intra office mail.  The product/software would need a very good GUI so that non technical people could search the archive.  We would like a retention rate of at least 5 years.

Thanks in advance,
chris