[TriLUG] Dear lazyweb^WTriLUG, Laptop suggestions?

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 16:41:02 EST 2013

>And just today I saw a prediction that AMD won't see 2014.  I remember
when they were taking the lead from Intel.

I wouldn't compare ARM to AMD. Arm already has a huge market share that intel cannot even compete in and has been repeatedly dropped or snubbed, ie Smart Phone and Tablets. AMD tried to strong arm (pun intended) Intel and beat them at their own game. ARM doesn't even manufacture their chips, just design and collect royalties. This is a completely different animal that intel has to contend with. Discalimer I own both Intel and Arm stock. Both will do well IMHO.