[TriLUG] Anyone using, or would like to use, Plain TeX?

Chris Knowles cknowles2112 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 17:59:04 EST 2013

Given that your name is all over the LyX wiki for documentation and tips
and tutorials, I'm intrigued as to the reasons for your moving away from
LyX.

Can you expand on what started your move away.

For my part, I think that the editing of these things is not trivial, and
LyX helps with the transition from the Word's of the world, and into better
things, though the key bindings aren't sufficient for my tastes.

CJK