[TriLUG] Dear lazyweb^WTriLUG, Laptop suggestions?

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Thu Jan 3 23:32:48 EST 2013

On 01/03/2013 02:22 PM, Joseph S. Tate wrote:
> I'm in the market for a new laptop, but haven't been researching much can
> you make some suggestions, or especially some ideas of what to avoid?

I've got a T530 with an extended battery, and if I lower the brightness
down to too dark to read I think it can get close to 8 hours. Definitely
7. I like that it has all Intel mobo stuff, which plays super nice in
Linux. I wish it were smaller/lighter. The screen looks pretty good
(1080). It has the nipple, though I don't use it. There are also docks
available for it, which can be nice if you are into that sort of thing.