[TriLUG] Dear lazyweb^WTriLUG, Laptop suggestions?

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Sat Jan 5 23:09:52 EST 2013

Joseph S. Tate said the following on 1/3/2013 2:22 PM:
> I'm in the market for a new laptop, but haven't been researching much can
> you make some suggestions, or especially some ideas of what to avoid?
>
> Any suggestions?

The Lenovo X-1 Carbon may fit your bill.

http://www.lenovo.com/products/us/laptop/thinkpad/x-series/x1-carbon/

It's seriously light and packs a pretty good punch for such a small
machine:  8GB ram, SSD, 1600x900 14" screen, 8+hour battery life, and
very portable.

--[Lance]

--
 GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
 CACert.org Assurer